Skin Care Benefits of Pomegranate and Tamanu Oils for Smooth and Youthful Skin
Skin Benefits of Pomegranate Oil
Pomegranate and tamanu oils have long been used in the skincare industry for their moisture retention properties. When applied topically, they leave your skin hydrated, young and plump. So, what are you waiting for? First of all, let’s have a look at the skin benefits of both these oils.
- Pomegranate oil has punicic acid that retains moisture in the skin, so that it can keep looking youthful and moisturized. Most people use it as a night-time moisturizer.
- It is helpful in balancing out hormones, as a result of which oil-producing glands are retrained to slow down the production of sebum.
- It has anti-inflammatory response to collagen and free radicals, due to which your cell turnover accelerates and you get a more youthful skin as a result.
- The oil also stimulates keratinocytes of the skin, thereby keeping it young and firm.
- It also contains ellagic acid in high amounts, due to which it can prove to be of help for treating sunburns.
Skin Benefits of Tamanu Oil
- Tamanu oil has high wound-healing and antibacterial properties that help in killing acne causing bacteria and treating acne inflammation.
- The skin regeneration and wound healing properties of this oil are effective in cell proliferation, thereby treating acne scars.
- It has high antioxidant properties that fight free radical damage, promote collagen, help skin regeneration, and remove wrinkles.
- Tamanu oil has high fat content, which makes it a great skin moisturizer.
- The oil is also effective in treating a number of skin conditions, including eczema, stretch marks, ingrown hairs, insect stings, sunburns, and athlete’s foot.
So, it is evident that both tamanu oil and pomegranate oil have great skin moisturizing and anti-inflammatory properties. Considering these benefits of the oils, Janella D has used them in the making of their lip balms and cuticle oils. Combined with a number of other ingredients, vitamins and nutrients, these oils work great to smoothen your cuticles and nourish your lips. All these products are free from dyes, parabens and phthalates, which means they are absolutely safe for your delicate parts.
The Glace Lip Gloss at Janella D containing pomegranate oil are available in different shades, and give an instant glam to your lips. Rich in antioxidants, omega 3 and 9, vitamins A, C, B2, B3, B6, D, and E, these lip care products have anti-inflammatory properties that firm up your skin and reduce collagen production. Just apply it on your dry lips and see the results.
Arue Cuticle Oils at Janella D contain both pomegranate oil and tamanu oil. With their excellent restoration and moisturization properties, these cuticle oils restore your dry cuticles and promote healthy nails. Available in a number of fragrances, they are easy to apply too. Just apply 1-2 drops of the oil on your finger and massage gently. You will notice instant moisturization effects and softer cuticles.
So, if you want to get the benefits of pomegranate and tamanu oils, go through the range of products available at Janella D and find the ones that best suit your purpose.