Combating Dry Skin Issues with Janella D Cervelt Cream
Our body is 70% water, and we need to maintain this hydration level to keep ourselves healthy. When our body becomes hydrated, the first effects that we notice appear on our skin. Skin that lacks moisture looks dry, flaky, and patchy. Most of the skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea also develop on dry skin. That is why it is extremely important to keep our skin moisturized. Janella D Cervelt Cream has been specifically designed by experts to do just that.
Importance of Skin Moisturization
Keeping your skin moisturized is one of the basic steps to keep your skin smooth, clear and younger looking. Hydrated skin not only stays safe against skin conditions, but also keeps blemishes at bay. When your skin is moisturized, you look young with healthy sheen. Moisturization also boosts up your skin’s ability to heal and repair itself, and you maintain that firm, plump texture on it forever. However, remember that moisturization is equally important for your face, as well as for your feet and entire body. That is why Janella D Cervelt Cream has been especially formulated to be used on face as well as on your feet.
With ingredients like shea butter, mango seed butter, white tea extract, camellia sinensis and others, Janella D Cervelt Cream is laden with nutrients that work wonders for your skin. These include the following:
- Antioxidants: Fight signs of aging, remove fine lines and wrinkles, prevent sunburn, lighten skin color, and fight acne
- Vitamins A: Fights free radicals, boosts collagen production, and prevent dark spots, fine lines, sun spots, and scars
- Vitamin C: Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to give you a clear complexion and clear skin tone
- Vitamin E: Protects against UV ray damage that protects against skin cancer and promotes healing
- Vitamin K: Aids blood clotting, heals bruises and wounds, and help reduce scars, dark spots, dark circles, spider veins and stretch marks
- Vitamin B2: Maintains collagen, boosts cell turnover, reduces inflammation, accelerates healing, and maintains skin’s structural integrity
- Vitamin B3: Improves skin texture and evens out skin tone by fighting oxidative stress and preventing water loss
- Vitamin B6: Reduces sebum production and removes oily spots
Using Janella D Cervelt Cream
Janella D Cervelt Cream is an unmatchable moisturizing agent that instantly softens and hydrates your skin. You can not only apply it on your face, arms and body, but also use it as a foot cream to restore hydration levels in the area. Devoid of any dyes and phthalates, this cream is a great product to have softer, smoother, younger looking skin. Just apply a pea-sized amount and massage for a couple of minutes. You may also use it as a night cream to massage and leave overnight and wake up in the morning with a radiant glow.
Available in White Oud and Bergamo Camellia varieties, make this Janella D Cervelt Cream a regular part of your daily skincare routine and start noticing the amazing benefits of all the nutrients used in its making.